ARCTIC Freezer 7 X – Compact Multi-Compatible CPU Cooler
- EXCELLENT COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 100 mm PWM fan, 44 fins, 2 double-sided 6 mm copper heatpipes in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal paste provide excellent cooling performance
- EFFICIENT AND WHISPER QUIET: At maximum speed the fan of the Freezer 7 X consumes only 0.07 A at a volume of whisper quiet 0.3 Sone
- OPTIMAL COMPATIBILITY: The Freezer 7 X can be mounted on most current desktop processors. AMD Socket: AM4, AM3(+), FM1/2(+); Intel Socket: 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775
- EASY INSTALLATION: By using the mounting frame a simple installation is possible even without removing the mainboard
- INCLUDING PRE-APPLIED THERMAL COMPOUND: Freezer 7 X comes with ARCTIC MX-2 thermal compound already applied, so the CPU cooler can be put into operation immediately
A worthy Freezer 7 Pro successor
The ARCTIC Freezer 7 X is a compact CPU cooler with one 100 mm fan. It is multi-compatible with common Intel and AMD sockets. It benefits from an improved heatsink design and a reworked heat pipe layout. In conjunction with the fan, which is optimised for high static pressure, ARCTIC was been able to significantly improve the Freezer 7 X’s cooling performance.
P-fan for Increased Performance
Inspired by the P-series, the Freezer 7 X fan benefits from all of the advantages of P-fans:
* High static pressure for increased cooling performance
* Broad RPM range
* Lower power consumption
* Less vibration
* PWM for synchronous fan control
Longer lifespan thanks to its low coil temperature
The Freezer 7 X uses a fan motor newly developed by ARCTIC. This runs less audibly and more efficiently, so that the temperature of the coils is 20 °C lower than with conventional motors. This increases the lifespan of the fans considerably.
Offset heat pipes enable optimal heat dissipation
The direct touch heat pipes attached to the Freezer 7 X and an optimised design of the 44 cooling fins together ensure that the heat from the CPU can be ideally removed and released into the air.