Asus Cerberus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB OC Edition GDDR5 Gaming Graphics Card
- 1290 MHz Core – Boosted to 1392 MHz
- 768 CUDA Cores
- Pascal Architecture
- 4GB of GDDR5 vRAM
- 7.008 Gb/s Memory Speed
- 128-Bit Memory Interface
- DisplayPort 1.4 | HDMI 2.0b | DVI-D DL
- 7680 x 4320 Max Digital Resolution
- Single-Fan Cooler
Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition 128-Bit Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050Ti-4G)
Based on NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture, the ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics Card provides major improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor, the Maxwell architecture.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs including DisplayPort 1.4 output, one HDMI 2.0b output, and one DVI-D Dual-Link output. The GTX 1050 Ti is not just about high-resolution gaming; Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU’s 768 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs.
This card features one dual ball-bearing fan. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- NVIDIA Ansel
- With Ansel, gamers can compose the gameplay shots they want, pointing the camera in any direction and from any vantage point within a gaming world. They can capture screenshots at up to 32 times the screen resolution, and then zoom in where they choose without losing fidelity. With photo-filters, they can add effects in real-time before taking the shot. And they can capture 360-degree stereo photospheres for viewing in a VR headset or Google Cardboard.
- With CUDA, NVIDIA allows applications to hand off CPU-intensive tasks to the GPU. Your GPU is no longer just used for rendering graphics, but it can provide teraflops of floating point performance and accelerate application tasks, from real-time video rendering to fluid dynamics simulation. CUDA is used in many applications and games.
- G-SYNC Ready
- When used with a monitor that has G-SYNC hardware installed, the monitor’s refresh rate will sync and lock with the graphics card’s output frame rate. Establishing this sync removes tearing and stuttering which can result from conventional fixed screen refresh rates, especially important for gaming in stereoscopic 3D. An additional benefit of G-SYNC is reduced lag so gamers will benefit from the improved command response time as well.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Boosts the card’s clock speed in real-time based on the target temperature. If the card is running below the set target temperature, GPU Boost 3.0 will increase the clock speed to improve performance. The target temperature can be reset depending on your preference so you can have the card run more quietly for everyday tasks and older games, and run at full tilt during intense high-resolution gaming sequences.