ASUS Prime Z490-P LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: Dual M.2, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 support
PRIME Z490-PPRIME Z490-PPRIME Z490-PPRIME Z490-P
Intel Z490 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with dual M.2, 11 DrMOS power stages, 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt 3 support, and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 support
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads
Two massive VRM heatsinks with underneath thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance
Cooler by Design
Prime Z490 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 10th Generation Intel Core processors, Prime Z490 is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
1. ProCool Connector
2. 10+1 DrMOS Power Stages
Dual M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
Dual M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including a rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases
Thunderbolt 3 Support
Prime Z490-P supports ThunderboltEX 3-TR, an Intel certified Thunderbolt 3 add-on card that enables bi-directional speeds of up to 40 Gbps via a single cable. Additionally, an integrated Thunderbolt 3 header can support up to six devices in a daisy-chain and provide up to 100 watts of power to fast-charge devices