Asus ROG Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router | GT-AX11000
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Up to 11000 Mb/s
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz / 5 GHz (Tri-Band)
- 8 x External Antennas
- 1 x 2.5 Gb/s WAN/LAN Ethernet Port
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s WAN Port
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 Ports
- Multi-User MIMO Technology
- Game Packet Prioritization
Take your online gaming performance to the next level with the ROG GT-AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router from ASUS. Boasting a total aggregate data throughput of up to 11,000 Mb/s and eight external antennas, this tri-band router supports Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), a wireless standard that allows for data speeds up to 2.53 times faster than the Wi-Fi 5 standard.
The ROG GT-AX11000 comes equipped with a 2.5 Gb/s WAN/LAN Ethernet port, as well as a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, and two USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 ports for sharing files or devices across the network.
Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi routers, the ROG GT-AX11000 supports 4 x 4 multi-user MIMO, which allows the router to transfer data with multiple devices simultaneously. The router also supports a series of ASUS technologies that help to ensure gaming data packets are prioritized on the network.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Features
- Multi-User MIMO and OFDMA Technology
- With a combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax technology provides up to four times greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. OFDMA divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, helping to reduce latency for a smoother, more responsive Wi-Fi experience. These sub-channels have a smaller bandwidth that enables them to travel up to 80% farther.
- Target Wait Time
- Allows the RT-AX88U to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows your devices to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to a factor of seven.
- Standard Compatibility
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is compatible with previous Wi-Fi standards including Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n).
- ROG Eco System
- ASUS ROG-series PCs (motherboard, laptop, desktops) and ROG Wi-Fi routers with Game First V network acceleration software help to ensure smoother online gaming with up to 33% lower ping and less lag. Whether you’re gaming over a wired or wireless connection, Game First and Game Boost are designed to prioritize gaming packets and decrease latency.
- Triple-Level Game Acceleration
- Game First V gives gaming packets on ASUS ROG devices top priority, helping to ensure gaming packets are always at the head of the internet queue.
- Game Boost analyzes network traffic and prioritizes gaming packets, giving games a second level of acceleration for the best possible performance. Game Boost can be activated instantly with a single click on the Gaming Center dashboard, and it supports many popular consoles, including PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and Xbox One.
- ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 includes built-in support for the Gamers Private Network powered by wtfast, which provides private, optimized internet connections to game servers, minimizing ping and latency to help ensure smooth, lag-free gaming.
- Port Forwarding
- Port forwarding helps to avoid the awkward situation of not being able to team up with friends. Open NAT on the GT-AX11000 takes only three steps: select which game to play, select your gaming device, then activate.
- ROG-Themed Gaming Center Interface
- Provides easy point-and-click control over the GT-AX11000’s various features.
- Game Radar
- When it comes to ranking, a great connection to your game server is critical. Game Radar lets you check ping times to different servers before you play, so you can choose the best server and gain the competitive edge. Supported games include League of Legends, Overwatch, Dota 2, Hearthstone, Diablo III, Hero of the Storm, Garena LoL, StarCraft II, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, and World of Warplanes.
- Tri-Band Networking
- Lets you dedicate one 5 GHz band to gaming, so you can avoid competing for bandwidth with other devices on your home network. With dynamic frequency selection (DFS), ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 also unlocks 15 channels in the least-congested 5 GHz bands, providing more bandwidth for all of your wireless devices.
- VPN Fusion
- Lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection simultaneously, allowing you to enjoy maximum gaming speeds even if other network users need to use a VPN.
- Aura RGB Lighting
- Capable of displaying hundreds of colors and multiple effects for a stylish vibe that matches other Aura-enabled gaming gear. Available effects include Static, Breathing, Color Cycle, Comet, and Flash & Dash.
- AiProtection Pro
- This Trend Micro-powered security feature is designed to defend your network from external attacks and threats. Even if your PC’s security software isn’t turned on, AiProtection Pro helps to protect your network from attacks and intrusions.
- Additional Wi-Fi Features and Specifications
- Coverage area: Designed for very large homes
Beamforming (standard-based and universal)
1024-QAM high data rate
20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth
- Access Control
- Parental controls
Network service filter
- Management Features
System event log
- VPN Support
- IPSec passthrough
- Additional Features and Support
- Link aggregation (802.3ad)
Guest network (2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz-1 x 3, 5 GHz-2 x 3)
Mac OS backup
Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
- Image : JPEG
- Audio : MP#, WMA, WAV, PCM, MP4, LPCM, OGG
- Video : ASF, AVI, DivX, MPEG, MPG, TS, VOB, WMV, MKV, MOV
AiCloud personal cloud service
3G/4G data sharing
- Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- LPR protocol support
ASUS Download Master
- Supports BT, NZB, HTTP, ED2K
- Supports encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- Upload and download bandwidth control
- Download scheduling
AiDisk file server
- Samba and FTP server with account management
- LED Indicators
- 1 x Power
2 x Wi-Fi
1 x WAN
1 x LAN
2 x USB
1 x WPS
1 x 2.5 Gb/s port
- Operational Modes
- Wireless router mode
Access point mode
Media bridge mode
- OS Support
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6