Cooler Master Hyper H410R 92mm PWM Fan CPU Cooler
- Outstanding Performance in Compact Size (136.5mm tall), 4 Heat pipes with Direct Contact Technology, Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heat sink
- Heat Sink Material – 4 Heat Pipes, Direct Contact, Aluminum Fins FAN DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) – 92 x 92 x 25 mm / 3.6 x 3.6 x 1 inch FAN Speed – 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU SOCKET -LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA775, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- All-in-one mounting solution for intel and amd sockets, heatsink dimensions 136 x 90 x 55 mm (5.3 x 3.5 x 2.1″)
- 92mm fans with quick snap fan bracket, power connector 4 pin
Cooler Master Hyper H410R Red LED Air CPU Cooler
The Hyper H410R is an affordable, compact and high performance air cooler that is a great fit for small form factor system. With 4 heatpipes and Direct Contact technology, this outperforms its predecessor Hyper 103.
The special fin design optimizes air flow toward heatpipes. Its 92mm PWM fan features a wide fan speed range and can be fine tuned for maximum airflow and cooling performance or silent operation.
With height of 136.5mm, the Hyper H410R is a compact tower cooler, designed to fit in tight builds. With its outstanding performance in its class, it is a great solution for Micro ATX and Mini ITX boards.
Just like the Hyper 212, it includes 4X Direct Contact heatpipes constructed out of copper to accelerate the heat conduction through the entire heatpipe. This allows heat to be dissipated quickly and efficiently throught the funnel shaped aluminum fins.
Cooler Master’s years of aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs. As a result, even with a compact-size each heatsink with the 92mmm fan is able to maintain performance in a compact build. Tool-free mounting system ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket
|Product Name||Hyper H411R|
|CPU Socket||Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket|
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
|Dimension||102 x 83.4 x 136mm (4.0 x 3.3 x 5.4 inch)|
|Heat Sink Dimensions||90 x 63.5 x 136mm (3.5 x 2.5 x 5.4 inch)|
|Heat Sink Material||4 Heat Pipes / Direct Contact / Aluminum Fins|
|Heat Sink Weight||358g (0.79lb.)|
|Heat Pipes Dimensions||ø6mm|
|Fan Dimensions||92 x 92 x 25mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.0 inch)|
|Fan Speed||600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Fan Airflow||34.1 CFM ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||1.79mm H2O ± 10%|
|Fan MTTF||40,000 hours|
|Fan Noise Level||29.4 dBA|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.2 A|
|Fan Safety Current||0.4 A|
|Power Consumption||2.4 W|