Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 | CS HB V1.5
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in a horizontal or vertical position
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™systems
- ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter, you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- IMPORTANT: This product cannot be operated as a stand-alone product.
- Do not try to operate two handbrakes at the same time, e.g. by using the wheelbase handbrake port and handbrake adapter on the pedal port!
- Size (L x W x H) : 48.50cm x 18.00cm x 12.50cm
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Volume weight: 2.18kg
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- 3.5mm stereo jack to RJ12 cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to Fanatec Devices with RJ12 Pedal Port, e.g. ClubSport USB Adapter / ClubSport Pedals V3 / CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Handbrake Adapter to ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5
- Quick Guide