Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base | CSL E WB EU
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit for direct power transfer from the motor to steering axis and with big ball bearings for lowest friction
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached Steering Wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the Wheel Base
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic Steering Wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow the easy exchange of Steering Wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model)
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Fast 500 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust force feedback strength during gameplay
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3 by setting a starting point at % of brake input
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 1080° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial dead zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Use the drift mode to reduce the overall resistance of the wheel and let it turn more easily, almost like adjustable power steering
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible loadcell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to Wheel Base)
- Mounting on Cockpits and Wheel Stands 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the Wheel Base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Xbox One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- This is only the Wheel Base unit. In order to drive a sim race you need several other items. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
- NO steering wheel included! You need a CSL or ClubSport Steering Wheel to operate this product.
- NO pedals included
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- NO hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP v1/v2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Size (L x W x H) : 35.00cm x 35.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 4.60kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- Table Clamp
- Quick guide
- Power supply (cables: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.; power supply to wheelbase 1,5 m/6 ft)
- USB cable (2 m/6 ft.)