FSP Hydro G Pro 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold POWER SUPPLY
- Unique product ID with changeable side stickers for DIY enthusiasts and gamers
- Intelligent fan speed control circuit design with 0dBA function
- Server grade circuit and advanced thermal layout design
- Complies with newest ATX12V & EPS12V standards
- High efficiency ≧ 90%
- Active PFC ≧ 99%
- High wattages with 80PLUS® gold certification
- Powerful single +12V rail design
- Advanced full modular design with ribbon cables
- 100% Japan-made E-cap
- SLI and Crossfire ready
- Quiet and long-lasting 135mm FDB fan
- Full protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, UVP, OTP
- Global safety approved
By server grade circuit and advanced thermal layout design, Hydro G series deliver full load (wattage) at 50°C ambient temperature. Silent operation is considered by intelligent fan speed control circuit design with 0dBA function to fulfill gamers need in playing games.
Stylish in DIY Spirit
Now it is your show time! Changeable side stickers are available for your own theme in PC system.
The modular cable design simplifies installation and allows flexibility and simplicity, in choosing only those cables needed.
Unique dissymmetry ID
and vent-hole design
To minimize fan speed and acoustic from turbulence.
Cooling Power, Play Silent
The smart 135mm FDB (fluid dynamic bearing) fan of Hydro G PSU automatically starts when over 30% load, and automatically stops when lower than 20% load. This smart design keeps power supply cool, and your system quiet.
*Note 2：Hydro G PSU automatically starts when over 30% load, and stops when under 30% load.
|AC Input||100-240Vac~ 10-5A 50-60Hz|
|Max Output Current||25A||25A||62.5A||0.5A||3.5A|
|Max Combined Power||150W||750W||6W||17.5W|
|Total Power||750W @50°C|
|ATX 24 PIN||4+4 PIN||PCI-E 6+2||SATA||Molex|
|Rated Output Power||750W|
|Form Factor||ATX12V V2.4 & EPS12V V2.92|
|80 PLUS Certification||Gold|
|Input Voltage||100-240Vac (Full Range)|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.9 typical)|
|Efficiency||>90%@ Typical Load|
|Fan Type||135mm FDB Fan|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||150 x 170 x 86mm|
|Operation Temp.||0~40°C / 32°F~104°F|
|Protection||OCP/OVP/ SCP/ OPP/ UVP/ OTP|