GameMax Black Hole ARGB Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
- The Black Hole is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case and the first GameMax chassis to include two 200mm ARGB fans not only will these look great in your gaming set up but enable exceptional airflow. Fit an ATX motherboard and with plenty of room you can fit a wide selection of top hardware, meeting most installation requirements.
- You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like.
- Excellent cooling options are on offer with two 200mm fans at the front are not only more efficient but a lot quiter compared to mounting 120mm fans, mount a total of eight fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front (Up to 360mm), top (Up to 280mm) and rear (Up to 120mm) your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- Included in the Black Hole is an ARGB V2.0 ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- A 3mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.