GAMEMAX M909 VEGA BLACK TEMP. GLASS Gaming Case
GameMax Perfectly Vega case, designed for gamers, the full tower chassis features a full metal front and top metal panel, and top panel with 3×120 or 140mm fan position for support an extraordinary thermal performance.
The light of the built-in RGB LED Strip illumination is visible from all angles. Users can add extra RGB fans for get more effective appearance colors.
The fully frameless Tempered Glass transparent window offers a direct view of the inner system. Additionally, the Vega comes with a PWM function, that allowes normal fan sharing with PWM function
Vega supports up to a standard ATX and upto E-ATX big motherboard. Most importantly, the spacious interior design not only provides plenty of space for cable management, but also allows users to install the latest PC hardware, DIY liquid cooling solutions.
Chassis made by 1.2mm thickness steel Vega White Case With RGB Strip & PWM Controller Tempered Glass Side Windows
- Chassis Type： E-ATX
· Framless Tempered Glass window – offers a direct view of the inner system, whole window side make full view of inside components
· RGB Strip LED Illumination – With 7 distinctively gorgeous illumination display colours, the Vesa RGB is an ideal chassis for those who want to show their style and personality in a subtle manner. The light is visible from all angles. Users can use the LED controller on the top panel to switch between three different lighting schemes, including single colour mode (red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple and white), RGB blink mode and breathing light mode.
· PWM Sharing Function – Build-in PWM HUB sharing PCB, which support normal 3pin fan to share with PWM signal from motherboard, enjoin automatic fan speed controlled, for make maximum silent and best cooling along with PC running, Supports extra buffer connector of 3pin fan or 4+3pin RGB LED fans. That allows users to freely increase any cooling as it needs
· Handy I/O Ports – The top-front panel is designed with two USB 3.0 and two USB2.0,there is background lighting for easy insert USB device when room is dark, and a LED controller, to grant direct access when needed.
· Superior Hardware Support – The Vega RGB supports motherboards up to standard ATX,E-ATX, a tower CPU cooler with a maximum height of 170mm and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 455mm in length without the front fan.
· Outstanding Ventilation – The Vega RGB has 3×120 or 140mm fan holes position on top panel, which offers various mounting points to support any type of cooling you can dream of including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Users are allowed to install up to 360mm DIY liquid cooling radiator, 240mm AIO liquid cooler or two 120mm fans at the front, To improve the airflow, the Vega RGB also comes with a power cover. The entire bottom area can be used to reorganise unused cables, so users can make a tidy-looking system. In addition, designed with removable magnetic dust filters to keep the interior dust free.