MSI MAG B460M Mortar WiFi Gaming Motherboard
mATX, 10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CFX, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2.5G LAN, DP/HDMI, Wi-Fi 6 Pre-Certified
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Celeron processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933MHz
- Turbo M. 2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
- Intel Turbo USB 3. 2 Gen 1: Powered by Intel USB 3. 2 Gen 1 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
EXTENDED HEATSINK DESIGN
An extended heatsink enlarges the heat dissipation surface allowing the CPU power system to reliably drive even high-end processors.
TWIN TURBO M.2 AND M.2 SHIELD FROZR
Sustain maximum M.2 SSD data transfer with M.2 SHIELD FROZR. Prevent SSD thermal throttling with a heatsink that extends across the motherboard.
MAXIMIUM DATA TRANSFER WITH 2.5G LAN
MAG B460M MORTAR WIFI features onboard 2.5Gbps Ethernet LAN, for gamers who demand high-bandwidth and low-latency network connectivity. Prioritize latency-sensitive applications with MSI LAN Manager for a superior online experience.
Core Boost combines a reserved zone of optimized circuits and premium power delivery components to create a highly efficient power system capable of precise current output to the CPU.
WI-FI 6 & BLUETOOTH
Connect to a high-speed WIFI 6 network with onboard Wi-Fi 6. OFDMA and two-way MU-MIMO technology optimize data transmission and deliver speeds up to 2.4Gbps.
PRE-INSTALLED IO SHIELDING
Pre-Installed IO Shielding makes handling the motherboard process easier and safer. The patent-pending design is grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment.