Samsung 860 EVO 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
From the manufacturer
The SSD you trust
The Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
– Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
– The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit our official website.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.