Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200mhz Memory (Desktop Memory)
[ AWARDS ]
reddot award 2019 winner
iF DESIGN AWARD 2018
COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017 – by iF
TAIWAN EXCELLENCE 2017
Golden Pin DESIGN AWARD
[ REVIEWS ]
- tom’s Hardware “EDITOR’S APPROVED Award”
- The Guru of 3D “Guru 3D Recommended Award”
- TECH POWER UP “HIGHLY RECOMMEND Award”
- TweakTown “EDITOR’S CHOICE Award”
- Series: NIGHT HAWK
- Module Type: 288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
- Capacity: 8GBx2
- Frequency: 3200MHz
- Data Transfer Bandwidth: 25,600 MB/s (PC4 25600)
- Dimensions: 53(H) x 147(L) x 9(W)mm
- Latency: CL16-18-18-38
- Tested Voltage: 1.35V
- Heat Spreader: Aluminum heat spreader
- Memory overclocking (OC) depends on the combination of the memory module and memory controller integrated into the CPU and motherboard.
- The actual running speed of the memory module differs with different motherboard and CPU and settings.
Pursuing the PerfeT-Force Gaming DDR4 Night Hawk RGBct Revolution
TEAMGROUP created the Night Hawk RGB luminous memory module with heat spreaders in black and white colors. Whether it is the mysterious black night hawk or the pure white night hawk, no matter in the dark or under the light, they are both kings at pursuing top speed.
Night Hawk RGB synchronized variable lighting effect ASUS Aura Sync supported
NIGHT HAWK RGB has full color synchronized variable lighting effects, sending dazzling bright lights through the unique hawkeyes light lead panel design. User can feel the Force Flow lighting effect after setting up memory module and turn on computer lighting effects,also synchronize the lighting effect to the system through the function of ASUS Aura Sync, or match and design according to personal preference.
Unique hawk-eyes with battle totem line design
Night Hawk RGB is using top notch extrusion process and high precision CNC computer machining to finely create a symmetric type heat spreader like hawk wings. After NIGHT HAWK RGB is installed on the motherboard, the sharp hawkeyes start to shine bright, the invincible nighthawk is ready to fly and dominate the world of gaming.
These lightning controlled software allows gamers to control lighting effects and lighting synchronization with T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB luminous memory module.
The Lighting Effect can Be Controlled by the T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version)
T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB offers full-color, variable, synchronized lighting. The lighting and synchronization can be controlled by the T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version). Besides, you can express yourself by customizing your own lighting display. No matter which you choose, it is sure to look cool.
 T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version) may be downloaded from the TEAMGROUP website or T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB webpage.
- Unparalleled Performance
- Night Hawk RGB is using the latest JEDEC RC 2.0 PCB. Compared to other manufacturers, the transmitting signal of PCB is increased by 35%.
- Since the distance between the power layer and the signal layer has increased, there will be no interference between the power and the signal, also has a better efficiency and performance.
ASUS Aura Sync Supported
T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB Gaming Memory Modules Supports Variety Kinds of Controlled Software
T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB memory module supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASROCK-Polychrome Sync/TT RGB Plus/RAZER CHROMA software. These lightning controlled software allows gamers to control lighting effects and lighting synchronization with T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB luminous memory module. It creates a unique, dazzling color aesthetics and offers a brilliant RGB system!
- ASUS Aura Sync
- GIGABYTE RGB Fusion
- MSI Mystic Light Sync
- ASROCK-Polychrome Sync
- TT RGB Plus
- RAZER CHROMA software
- T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version)
T-Force ¦ NIGHT HAWK RGB
XMP2.0 One Step Overclocking
All Night Hawk series support Intel XMP 2.0. It is only one step away to experience the high speed sensation of overclocking.
Ultra low working voltage Save energy up to 40%
With low working voltage 1.2~1.4V from DDR4 Night Hawk , it is not only energy saving but it can also reduce the temperature and the heat generated to offer the high speed running memory a stable and long time operation.
QVL approved by motherboard manufacturers
Multiple compatibility verifications with mainstream DDR4 motherboards to make sure its stability with all motherboards on the QVL(Qualified Vendor List). Therefore, you wouldn’t’ have to worry about compatibility issues when purchasing high speed memory.
TEAMGROUP T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4 16GB Kit SDRAM (2x8GB) 3200MHz (PC4-25600) CL16 Ram – White
- DDR4 RGB full-color lighting effects
- Using JEDEC Association latest RC 2.0 circuit configuration
- Supports T-FORCE BLITZ control
- Supports ASUS Aura Sync
- Exclusive hawkeyes with battle totem design
- 1.2~1.4V ultra low working voltage with 40% energy saving
- Hawk wings symmetric type heat spreader + Unique hawkeyes light guide panel design
- High-efficiency aluminum heat spreader + LED breathing light
More about TEAMGROUP
Official website: www.teamgroupinc.com/en
THE POWER FROM TEAMGROUP
T-Force is Team Force, TF.
The RED T represents Team Group with its decades of accumulated passion and position in storage products, as well as the Black F is the Force of Team Group’s combined knowledge and over 18 years of research and development in Storage Segment.
T-Force, TF, spread the Wings and Fly is the Logos schematization of TF.
FLY HIGH, FAST and STRONG with T-FORCE spirit
The simple message of the spreading spirit of TF wings, fly high and fast with the force in Team Group gaming products, fly strong with TF’s spirit.
TEAMGROUP – MEMORY OF A LIFETIME
TEAMGROUP products have been well received by the technology media around the globe and have won honors such as Computex D&I Awards, Best Choice Award, Good Design Product Award, Golden Pin design 、TAIWAN EXCELLENCE 、 GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017、reddot Design Award 2019 and iF Design Award 2018 & 2019. TEAMGROUP also listed company at stock exchange market in January,2019.