Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case
- Open Frame Panoramic Viewing: 5 millimeter Thick Tempered Glass at Front
- 3 Way Placement Layout: Wall mount, Vertical, and Horizontal placement
- Vertical GPU Mounting: One PCI E Riser Cable included
- Vertical PSU Mounting: Vertical PSU layout when ITX Motherboard is applied
- Dismountable Modular Design: Freely Build the System from the Ground Up with Given Modular Panels, Racks, Brackets, and Pre Design Mounting Arrays
Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition
Open Frame Panoramic Viewing ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis
The new Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition Open Frame chassis comes with a 5mm thick tempered glass front panel to provide durability and a clear view of the inner components. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. The Chassis is designed with dual GPU and PSU layout options and 3-way stand placements (wall mount, horizontal, and vertical placements) provide users unlimited flexibility when it comes to building the most advanced customized PC.
- Two 3.5” or Three 2.5” Drive Bays Outside the Chassis + Two 3.5” or 2.5” Drive Bays Inside the Chassis
- Support Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Riser Cable Included (P/N: AC-053-CN1OTN-C1)
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- Max VGA Length: 280mm (With Reservoir & Radiator) / 450mm (Without Reservoir & Radiator)
- Max PSU Length: 200mm
Built for Makers
By practicing the idea of “maker movement” as well as 3D printing, Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis as users can do their own mods, as well as print out their ideas, using liquid cooling components, and manuals without boundaries. Users can download 3D printing accessory files on 3D Makers Microsite, printing them out to do a special mod.
5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window
The 5 mm thick front tempered glass panel guarantees the durability of the window and display your build with crisp clarity. Users can fully display every component of the system and show off their dedication and skill set with its exceptional viewing capability.
DMD – Dismantlable Modular Design
Gamers can freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps and enjoys installation in a breeze with Dismantlable Modular Design.
3-Way Placement Layout
Designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance.
Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation
Show off your graphic card and power supply with our special design bracket. Further, the Core P3 TG also has the support for vertical PSU layout when ITX motherboard is applied. Riser cable, AC-053-CN1OTN-C1, is Included.
Native AIO Support
The Core P3 SE is natively supported for all type of All-In-One liquid cooling solution without the need for extra bracket.
Supreme Hardware Support
Supports the mounting of 3.5” and 2.5” storage devices. Two 3.5”/2.5” drive trays are included and hidden in the back panel that offers 45mm of cable management space.
Up to 3 120mm or 140mm fans or 420mm radiator at left side.