XPG SPECTRIX D50 RGB Gaming Memory: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Grey
- Latency: CL16-20-20
- 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
- Overclocking with Intel XMP 2.0
- Programmable RGB lighting
- Support Intel x299 platform and AMD TR40 chipset
XPG SPECTRIX D50 RGB Gaming Memory
Reaching speeds of up to 4800MHz and sporting a maximum capacity of 32GB, the XPG SPECTRIX D50 is a monster of a memory module. It also has looks to kill with an elegant styling with geometric lines.
The D50 sports a solidly constructed 1.95mm-thick metal heatsink for excellent durability.
Blazing Fast Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, the D50 provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds of up to 4800 MHz. What’s more, it supports the latest Intel X299 and AMD TR40 platforms.
Supports Intel XMP 2.0
The D50 supports Intel XMP 2.0 for hassle-free and stable overclocking without the need to go into BIOS.
Elegant Geometric Styling
The D50 features a clean and elegant exterior with simple geometric lines and a triangular RGB panel that fits in perfectly with the modules overall design.
RGB Your Way With the XPG RGB Sync app or a RGB software from a major motherboard brand, switch between three RGB modes – Static, Breathing, and Comet. In addition to the three modes, you can also set it to Music mode to sync with your favorite jams.
● Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
● Elegant styling with geometric lines
● Solidly constructed metal heatsink
● Fast clock speeds up to 4800MHz
● High Capacites up to 32GB
● Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms
● Intel XMP 2.0 for accessible overclocking
● RoHS compliant
● Speed: DDR4 3000MHz – 4800MHz
● Module size: *16GB – 8GBx2 32GB -16GBx2
● Compatibility: DDR4 2666 CL 19-19-19 at 1.2V
● Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
● Storage temperature: -20°C to 65°C
● Operating voltage: 1.35V – 1.5V (1.35V: 3000MHz)
● Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.35 x 40 x 8.0mm